"Clay and Susan Griffith's Vampire Empire is Transforming Genre Fiction" Paul Goat Allen, BN Explorations.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Short and Sweet

"The Greyfriar was awesome. I cried. There were cats."

That line is a small part of a very nice review on The Reader Eclectic. But we love that single line.

We are thrilled that our book is having such a strong emotional impact on readers. We've had reviewers talk about crying. They've talked about hugging the book. They've talked about being depressed that the book was over, or that there wasn't a sequel to begin immediately.

We are overwhelmed that Adele and Greyfriar (and the cats, apparently) are touching so many people's hearts.

Thank you to everyone.

Check out the entire review on The Reader Eclectic.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

A friend gave me the Kindle edition for Christmas. I couldn't put it down. The story was AMAZING and I anxiously await the next in the series! Is there a release date set yet?

Clay and Susan said...

A. What a good friend!
B. Thank you.
C. Mid-2011, we're not sure exactly when.

Thanks for the kind words.

Anne Marie's Blog said...

I bought your book the other night, and am already done. It was amazing, and I could not put it down. I can't wait to read the next book.

Clay and Susan said...

Anne Marie -- Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.

Laura said...

Thank you for this new word in vampire world! Your book is absolutely wonderful, can't wait to put my hands on the next one!!!!

Clay and Susan said...

Thank you Laura.

Anonymous said...

I received the book for Christmas and I loved it! Adela is such a wonderfully strong character and Greyfiar is chivalrous and powerful. I can not wait for the next book.

Clay and Susan said...

That's wonderful. Happy to hear that!

Noel R. said...

I'm very happy that you liked the review, and thanks for mentioning it. I look forward to book two!

Lisa said...

I loved your book! Adele and Greyfriar are strong and passionate characters who made me laugh and cry. I look forward to Book 2.

Clay and Susan said...

Noel, the review was great.

Lisa, thank you. Glad the book hit you so powerfully.